The IAMCS Executive Development Programme has been established with the following objectives in mind:
- To promote the maritime industry as the career choice for the young people of our nation.
- To assist companies from the maritime community develop and improve the skills of their staff to achieve their business efficiency and productivity.
- To encourage lifelong learning amongst its members by having the pertinent skill-set for their job whilst upgrading the professional skills and standard for the industry as a whole.
- To deliver cost effective and relevant training opportunities for the shipping community.
- To impart expert knowledge and provide the latest business information and practical management techniques from practising professionals.
- To draw synergise and expertise from local and foreign educational institutions.