Asia Learning & Development Manager
|LOCATION||: SHANGHAI, CHINA|
• Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment where we learn and grow together every day.
• We are an international company where you will be working with colleagues from around the globe
• We are a values-based company – we are striving to do things in the right way, in a collaborative spirit, to better the company for our customers, our owners, and our colleagues
• The L&D function is key to delivering the HR strategy and your contribution will have a direct positive impact on our employees development, capability building and engagement.
• Drive the deployment and delivery of Damco Asia L&D strategy across the region
• Create a L&D framework (including but not limited to Training Need Analysis process, standardized training plan, e-learning catalogue, training sponsorship guidelines, budget management, measuring Learning actions’ return on investment)
• Deliver training on Coaching and Change management
• Co-own Damco critical roles’ competencies assessments and the training-related actions arising from these assessments
• Facilitate region-wide L&D training / programs such as leadership programs, functional training etc.
• Lead and guide the area HR Managers to deliver the highest quality level of People Performance Management activities, drive the HR cycle and key processes across the region – deploying objectives, periodic reviews, development plans, annual appraisals
• Support the talent management function with developing learning solutions and plans to enhance the talent pipeline development
• Cooperate closely with HQ on L&D topics and deploy HQ strategy and projects in Asia
• Has a strong track record in facilitating learning/training programs, specially within Coaching and Change management subjects
• Is at ease in presentation / facilitation / public speaking